3. In so far as it relates to a vessel and/or cargo thereon, the vessel is declared as missing.
1. Insurance premium in respect all property insurance coverage is fixed mostly in relation to the insured value of the property.
2. Calculation of stamp duty on certain portfolio is related insured value under the policy. Ex. Marine Cargo and Personal Accident Insurances.
2.Provision appearing in the conditions relating to the fire declaration policies for stocks, dealing with the valuation of stocks for periodical declaration purposes.
2. A provision in liability and professional indemnity policies excluding coverage for dishonest act of the insured.
2. Recovery Agents pursuing recovery from the carriers, will handle the assignment given to them by the insurers on 'No cure No pay' basis in the sense that they will claim fee only when they recover some amount from the carriers.
1. Public Liability Insurance Act.
2. Motor Vehicle Act in connection with Road Accident Victims.
3. Workmen's compensation act
(i) that fails to clearly identify the product as insurance;
(ii) makes claims beyond the ability of the policy to deliver or beyond the reasonable expectation of performance;
(iii) describes benefits that do not match the policy provisions;
(iv) uses words or phrases in a way which hides or minimizes the costs of the hazard insured against or the risks inherent in the policy;
(v) omits to disclose or discloses insufficiently, important exclusions, limitations and conditions of the contract;
(vi) gives information in a misleading way;
(vii) illustrates future benefits on assumptions which are not realistic nor realizable in the light of the insurer's current performance;
(viii) where the benefits are not guaranteed, does not explicitly say so as prominently as the benefits are stated or says so in a manner or form that it could remain unnoticed;
(ix) implies a group or other relationship like sponsorship, affiliation or approval, that does not exist;
(x) makes unfair or incomplete comparisons with products which are not comparable or disparages competitors.
You agree and understand that the information and material contained in this website implies and constitutes your consent to the terms and conditions mentioned below. You also agree that StockPlus can modify or alter the terms and conditions of the use of this service without any liability.
The content of the site and the interpretation of data are solely the personal views of the contributors. StockPlus reserves the right to make modifications and alterations to the content of the website. Users are advised to use the data for the purpose of information only and rely on their own judgment while making investment decisions. The investments discussed or recommended may not be suitable for all investors. StockPlus does not warranty the timeliness, accuracy or quality of the electronic content.
The content of the website cannot be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed for any non-personal use without obtaining prior permission from StockPlus. We reserve the right to terminate the accounts of subscribers/customers, who violate the proprietary rights, in addition to necessary legal action.
StockPlus is not liable for damages caused by any performance, failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in transmission or operations, computer virus, communications line failure, and unauthorized access to the personal accounts. StockPlus is not responsible for any technical failure or malfunctioning of the software or delays of any kind.
StockPlus is not responsible for the content of any of the linked sites. By providing access to other web-sites, we are neither recommending nor endorsing the content available in the linked websites.
You agree that the information gathered from your profile will be used to enhance your experience on the website. We will not rent or sell the profile to any third party.
This website is for the exclusive purpose of transactions to be carried out within the territorial jurisdiction of India and all such transactions shall be governed by the laws in India. Notice is hereby given that Non Resident Indians (NRI's) and Foreign Nationals accessing this web site and opting to transact thereon shall do so after due verification at their end of their eligibility to do so. StockPlus undertakes no responsibility for such pre-eligibility of qualification on part of Non-Resident Indians (NRI's) or Foreign Nationals to transact on this website.
We, at StockPlus would like to thank you for visiting our website. Respecting the privacy and choices of our online customers and visitors is important for us. We hope that the information provided below will address any questions or concerns you may have about privacy issues.
Generally, you may visit www.stockplus.co.in anonymously and obtain information about our Company and products and services without providing any personal information, such as your phone number or postal or e-mail address.
In a few sections of our Website, we ask you to provide information that will enable us to enhance your site visit or to follow up with you after your visit. It is completely optional for you to participate. For example, we request information from you when you:
The personal information you provide will be kept confidential and used to support our customer relationship with you. We may use the information you provide to inform you of special offers, upgrades and other services that may be of interest to you. We will whenever called upon to do so, disclose your personal information to any Government, Central or State, local or public or regulatory authority such as the Securities and Exchanges Board of India (SEBI), Reserve Bank of India (RBI) or such other authority. If you do not want to receive information about special offers, upgrades, newsletter, mailing list from StockPlus or its affiliates, you will be given the opportunity to "opt out" and we will respect your wishes. The personal data of customers and web site visitors is stored indefinitely and may be collected and processed in one or more data bases maintained directly or indirectly by stockplus.co.in. By providing personal information to stockplus.co.in, you agree and understand that stockplus.co.in and its affiliates may access, store, and use this information for a variety of purposes including identification, registration, authentication, online transactions, and marketing.
Customers are required to enter their User ID and password to access certain sections on our Website. You are requested to keep your password safely and change the same frequently to prevent any fraudulent use.
StockPlus is not responsible for the privacy practices of non StockPlus sites to which stockplus.co.in or any other StockPlus Web site may link. We encourage you to become familiar with the privacy practices of these sites before you provide them with personal information.
Copyright © 2018 Stockplus Broking & Advisory Services. All rights reserved.
Designed, Developed and Content Provided by DION
Stockplus Broking & Advisory Services SEBI Registration No. (BSE Cash / BSE F&O / NSE Cash / MSEI Cash / MSEI F&O) : INZ000227218
NSE Registration Member No. : 90045 & BSE Registration Member No. : 6156
FILING COMPLAINTS ON SCORES
Mutual Fund | ARN 36577 | Website : www.stockplus.co.in
Existing customers can send their grievances to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Compliance Officer : Mr. Bipin M. Savla, 4013 9900, email : email@example.com
Attention Investors :
1) KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets – once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (Broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.
2) Prevent Unauthorised transactions in your account. Update your mobile numbers/email IDs with your stock brokers. Receive information of your transactions directly from Exchange on your mobile/email at the end of the day .......... Issued in the interest of investors.
3) Stock Brokers can accept securities as margin from clients only by way of pledge in the depository system w.e.f. September 1, 2020.
4) Update your mobile number & email Id with your stock broker/depository participant and receive OTP directly from depository on your email id and/or mobile number to create pledge.
5) Pay 20% upfront margin of the transaction value to trade in cash market segment.
6) Investors may please refer to the Exchange's Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) issued vide circular reference NSE/INSP/45191 dated July 31, 2020 and NSE/INSP/45534 dated August 31, 2020 and other guidelines issued from time to time in this regard.